kolom curhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thornton scores twice as Sharks down Red Wings

Go down

Thornton scores twice as Sharks down Red Wings   Empty Thornton scores twice as Sharks down Red Wings

Post  youshiyinianla Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 pm

The San Jose Sharks extended their winning streak to four games, all of them on the road, with a 4-2 victory over the struggling Detroit Red Wings at Joe Louis Arena Friday.
"I thought it was a hell of a cheap jerseys from china game for early in the year," Sharks coach Todd McLellan told reporters.
"It could have gone either way, just like all the other ones, but it was a hard-played game."
It was a third consecutive defeat for the Red Wings after starting the season with five wins.
"We needed to get a win here, any way cheap nhl jerseys you look at it," Detroit coach Mike Babcock said.
"We've suddenly lost three in a row, and those things start to pile up on you, so it's very important that we get on our flight and respond. We just have to find a way to get a win."
Joe Thornton scored the winning goal on a breakaway with less than two minutes remaining in the second period, snapping a crisp shot along the ice past a surprised Red Wings goalie Jimmy Howard.
Thornton then secured the win with an empty miami heat jerseysnet goal in the final minute of the third.
"He (Thornton) had so much time, I was thinking deke," said Howard said of the third goal.
"I thought he was going to try something. I didn't nfl jerseys cheap think he was going to fire it in-between the hash marks. He noticed that he was all alone, so I figured that he was going to try and deke. He surprised me by shooting it that fast."
Henrik Zetterberg scored the only goal of the first period to give the Red Wings the lead, quickly firing a bounce pass off the end boards from Nicklas Lidstrom into the open net before Sharks goalie Antti Niemi could get across to make the save.
Ryan Clowe tied the game early in the second period with kegogo a powerplay goal and the speedy Patrick Marleau beat Ian White to a loose puck in front of the Red Wings net and snapped a shot into the top corner to give the Sharks a 2-1 lead.
Detroit battled back to tie the score with a powerplay goal with five minutes left in the second period when Tomas Holmstrom, stationed directly in front of the Sharks goal, deflected a shot by Pavel Datsyuk.
http://seraphic.forum-pro.us/t86-thornton-scores-twice-as-sharks-down-red-wings

youshiyinianla

Jumlah posting : 1

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik